Monday, November 12, 2007

Special Moments



Don't you love those moments in your life that remind you of how lucky you really are? I had one this weekend and was quick enough to capture it on camera.

It was Saturday morning, Mc had gotten up early due to the ear infection. I jumped in the shower and left her with her daddy in bed.

Mc is a big snuggler. We snuggle in bed for about an hour every morning before we get up. But she won't snuggle with Daren really. I mean, she loves him and loves to play with him, but to her, that is not his role. He is her playmate, I am her nurturer. She goes to him when he wants to laugh and play. She comes to me when she wants to sleep, snuggle, etc. You get the picture.

Anyway, she got right up beside him that morning and wanted both arms to hold her tight. by the time I got out of the shower, they were both back asleep in each others arms. Such a sweet, precious moment. I love to see them love on each other. it makes me feel all warm inside!

9 comments:

The Hadfields said...

So sweet. Those are the moments that you will cherish forever. Glad you got a pic of it! :)

A&L King said...

so many good blogs...They are really sweet together!

Courtney said...

Awwww, I love babies with their daddies! Cute!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

how precious!

Jennifer said...

so cute!!! i love that she sits still enough to cuddle with you in the morning. mary carter is too busy...but she does cuddle a lot at night before bed.

hey-i have a dumb question. i have NO fashion sense and i know you do...are poncho's out of style? i have this black dressy one that i got like 5 years ago but i never wear it because i'm just not sure. be honest! should i give it to good will or wear it???

caroline G said...

I am having a very slow afternoon at work and was surfing your back log of blogs. I love you 100 list. it was actually better the second time. you are the best.

caroline G said...

also let me know what to bring next week.

Unknown said...

absolutely adorable! so sweet.

Julie said...

That is so sweet!