Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Home Again, Home Again

Ahh, it feels soo good to sleep in my own bed and be in my own house!! I loved being on vacation, but have never been gone that long before.

After a long weekend in Memphis, for Rhodes' Homecoming, we made it back. Mc was so glad to be home, she played by herself for 2 hours last night. She just sat in her playroom and pulled out all of her toys. Her doll babies got new outfits from Pottery Barn Memphis, so she was thrilled and showed them to Daddy as soon as he arrived home.

I was actually glad to be cooking dinner and doing laundry. Now that is a sign you've been gone too long for sure!!!

Anyway, here are some pics from our weekend in Memphis. Hope everyone is well and I can't wait to get back in touch with all of you!!!



3 comments:

caroline G said...

Woo! Woo!! Looks like you had fun! I love your hair short, you look fabulous as always!

Courtney said...

Welcome home! You look great! Your necklace and earrings look fabulous too with your cute white top! Glad you had such a fun weekend!

Heather B Mc said...

It seems like y'all have been gone for a long time. Hope to see you and McHaney soon.