Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nina and Uncle D's!

Last night we went out to Dennis and Anna's for dinner... yummo!!! Dennis cooked his first ever boston butt and we had bbq... it was fantastic! Little Sawyer is getting so BIG and he's so precious; it's hard to believe my sweet girl was ever that little.

The girls were, of course, really cute too! They are finally big enough to play together! I think every time we hang out with them, Mc teaches Sadie some bad habit. Last time it was squealing. This time, it was running around the house like their hair was on fire. Hilarious! I've attached a video for you to watch (you may want to turn the sounds down, it's REALLY loud) and I'm sure you saw the pics above, enjoy!


2 comments:

A&L King said...

Sadie is like one of the parents--I love that she's shaking her head.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

those pigtails are so ridiculously cute.