Friday, October 3, 2008

School Pictures

Mc is having her school pictures made today. We got her all dressed up and I could tell she felt special. It warms my heart when I see her feel good about herself. (Okay, I know what you are all thinking right now...I'm not saying that outside beauty is the only time she feels good about herself. I also see her feel good about herself when she identifies all her ABC's, or feeds Utah, etc etc.)

This is just one I could capture on camera! How freakin' precious does she look!??!!? I can't wait to see the pics from school!



6 comments:

Melissa P. said...

she is adorable! i have been thinking about you today...i hope she has had a great day at school! :)

Elizabeth S said...

Precious! I love the pigtails with big bows. Campbell's hair is almost long enough! So cute!!!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

ethan's drooling right now. but not in a creepy way. in a cute way.

Courtney said...

Cute! I love the pigtails!

A&L King said...

That little shirt is just so sweet.

Unknown said...

i love it. she is so cute! and the shirt is so sweet. adorabale pics!