Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby Shower




So, I've been crazy busy this summer and I haven't had much time to share about what all has been going on with Alba Lee. This is good for us as it keeps my mind off of things, but I know many of you wonder what is going on....

So, I'd like to take today to catch up. Beware.... here come the blogs!

On June 11th, our dearest friends as well as our parents hosted the most amazing shower for us. It was like something out of a magazine.... really. It was stunning. They had chinese lanterns strung, food from our favorite local chinese restaurant, takeout containers, fans, napkins, gorgeous floral centerpieces, and a candy bar that was to die for (this was of course Mc's favorite thing!)

In lieu of gifts, they asked people to make a donation to our travel fund. Our friends and family were giving to a fault, they did too much, and we will forever be grateful...

This was a night I will never forget. To feel so loved and to see people come out and support Alba meant more than anyone could ever know!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

That sounds fabulous! I'm sure you had a lot of fun and closed the evening with a thankful heart.