Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where Are We?

I'm sure many of you saw my FB post a few weeks ago saying we had received our NVC Approval and were done with paperwork, that's true! We are done with paperwork on our end, from my understanding, but the US is not done quite yet.... we are currently awaiting our Article 5 Approval and from there should receive our travel approval 2-3 weeks later.

From what I can tell via blog forums, we should be about 9-10 days from receiving that Article 5... My hope and best guess would be for a travel date the week of Sept 15th. But, that is a VERY rough estimate.... Anyone wanna take bets as to when we actually will leave?!?!??!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

My guess is leaving the first week of September. At least that is our hope since we'll probably be meeting you there! :)