Sunday, March 9, 2008

Smothers' Brothers Throw a Party!


Today we went to Murphy and Mann Smothers' first birthday party. It was quite the event!

Held at Richland Country Club, the Easter Bunny and his wife were there to meet all the kids. Mc was IN LOVE with them. I mean, the kid loved them! She stood in front of them and hopped (well her version of hopped, she's very white and has no ups.) She sat in his lap and kissed all over him. Finally, she wore a pair of bunny ears through the remainder of the party b/c she thought she looked like them.

The cake was the prettiest birthday cake I've ever seen and was accompanied by the cutest little cupcakes ever. (I wasn't even sure if the cupcakes were real!) There was also food, curly straws, and wine... wine, not to be used in conjunction with the curly straws :)

Anyway, it was a really a fun party and I think all the kids and parents had a great time!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

That is adorabale! She looks SO happy!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

that's some party!!

The Diddles said...

How cute! I hope Murphy likes the bunny at the mall that much!:)

John said...

What a party!!! Hey Rach, we are in Canada. I saw you called but I can't check my voicemail b/c it will be more than my plane ticket here. I will call you soon! love you!
PS I love the pigtails! She is such a sweetie and seems to be getting bigger daily!

John said...

I don't know why it says john...this is caroline. Weird.

The Hadfields said...

What a party!! Man, Sophie would have been in bunny heaven!! I bet it was super fun for the kids!!

Unknown said...

new blog:
missydiane.blogspot.com