Friday, March 7, 2008

What an Arm!

So, this morning Mc and I are eating breakfast. We're having pancakes. She eats two pancakes and asks for a piece of cheese. "Hmm, she's already had 2 pancakes" I think to myself. "But, she has been known to eat her weight in food, so she's probably still just hungry."

Uh, apparently she wasn't. She actually wanted to use the cheese for pitching practice. I'm sitting there, eating my pancakes, (you can see the distance from my seat to hers in the pic below), and WHAM! Half a slice of American hits the side of my glass. How the heck did she do that?!?!? Not only did she hit the glass from quite a distance, the glass was also to the side and BEHIND her. I swear she's the most coordinated child in the world!!!!


2 comments:

A&L King said...

wow! She is tricky.

The Roper's said...

That made me laugh-Thanks :)