Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We May Go Bankrupt


Okay, okay, I've been trying to decide if I should share this super special secret with all of the blogging world or not, but I feel too guilty not to. Many of you may have already seen it, but a new store has opened over on West End called UAL.

It is basically the most amazing store I've ever been to. These people go in and buy showroom samples, end of season boutique clothing, etc. and resell it for 70-90% off (They have clothing, shoes and accessories.) I'm talking high quality amazing clothing!

I've been 3 times since Thursday and I live 30 minutes away! To just give you an example of prices, I bought a $350.00 shirt for $50.00 (plus alot of other stuff). My cousin bought her rehearsal dinner dress yesterday. The original tag read $800.00, she paid $192.00!!!! It is insane in there. Velvet and Sanctuary pieces originally $150.00-200.00... $19.99-29.99. They've got D&G, Vera Wang, Valentino, Balenciaga, Jimmy Choo, Prada, the list goes on and on.

Lots of one of a kinds and lots of t-shirts and shorts. I'm telling you, I'm in trouble. The only thing I like more than fashion is finding a good deal!

11 comments:

caroline G said...

Did you take a picture when you went? Still no betsy baby. I explained why I needed her to go ahead and have baby sloan so I can go to UAL sooner. She said she would do her best. In fact I think she was going to try and go today!

Unknown said...

I think I may make an extra trip home this month just for this! I may need details. Im off all month--oh I have lots of time to shop!

Unknown said...

Is it like searching through TJ Max? Im not sure I can handle that.

Whitney Akin said...

i will be home next month...where on west end am i headed?

Courtney said...

Oooo, I will be sure to check that out when we are in Nashville next month!!!

Jennifer said...

awesome!!!!

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing your secret! I just found an article online about it - sounds great!!

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080320/COLUMNIST0401/803200310

Mary said...

Ok, posting that link didn't work. Here it is broken into sections:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/
pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080320/
COLUMNIST0401/803200310

Courtney said...

Your cousin emailed me about the bridemaid's earrings. Thanks for the referral! :)

kma said...

I am there!!!!!!!!!!!

The Diddles said...

Thanks for sharing! I may need to make a special trip from Knoxville just for that! Love all the recent pics of Mc! She is such a cutie! That picnic tote is so cute-I need one!