Monday, November 10, 2008

A Weekend of No Plans!

This weekend, although it may sound busy to you guys, was great! We had no real "plans" with anyone and actually got to spend a little quality family time together. Saturday morning Daren and Mc got to hang out as I had to canvas Main St. asking for donations for the 3BW Auction. Then Daren went and ran with his dad and Mc hung out with Gimmy or a while.

I came home, she napped and Daren and I just hung out for a while. When Mc wole up, we took her to see Madagascar 2, which was pretty cute. She loved all the animals and is still talking about it. We ate dinner out, and then took her to Target for a pack of M&M's, her fave!

Yesterday, we hung out all monring and got the house ready for an open house. They went over to my parents to hang out and I sat at the house waiting. I did have someone who was a legitimate looker, so that's good. I think they were actually interested, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! We've GOT to sell this place! Mc didn't fall asleep for her nap until 3, and we were supposed to be at church at 4, so I went to my parent's house to stay with her so DP could go to church. Then we all chilled out together at home and watched "The Rescuer's Down Under". After Mc went to bed, Daren and I watched a really stupid movie called the happening.

All in all, it was a slow weekend for us, and I loved it!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hagen wants to see that movie. We need to take him!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

i hope the open house went well!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm one of those people who thinks that this sounds like a busy weekend :)