Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello all, here are a few pics from our touring yesterday. Sorry about the quality, but this is all I am able to do for now... I will post alot more pics when I get home.

shot glasses:

My Favorite thing at breakfast. they are little shot glasses of drinkable yogart. they are super yummy and as Tyrone says, "you always have to coat your tummy when your in another country"



Tienman's Square:

Main Entrance Gate from shot from the square


The Banquet Hall where the big dinner for the olympics was held


Close up from outside the main entrance. Lions guard everything here. This is the male lion. You can see the ball under his foot means he is male.... the female always has a baby lion under her paw.


On another note, Mc broke her collar bone Friday night. unbelievable. So please be in prayer for her and my parents... it is probably going to be a hard week as she is in a sling and can't do much for herself.

RP

1 comment:

Anna said...

Poor Mc! I'm sure she is doing great since kids tend to handle these things better than adults. I hope you are hanging in there being so far away. I know that has to be tough. Prayers for all!