Monday, September 5, 2011

Horrible

I'm horrible about keeping this blog up.... but, the good news is that 2 weeks from today I will have my sweet babe in my arms!!!!

We leave on Sept 14th and arrive on the 15th. We are touring the Wall Friday the 16th with another family we will be traveling with. That Saturday we will have an orientation and another tour of Tiananmen's Square and the Forbidden City. We leave Sunday for our province and that next day, Monday the 19th, is Gotcha Day!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

We will then spend 5 days in her hometown and 6 more in Guangzhou doing all the stuff that makes the adoption "legal". After her visa is handed over, we will take a train (on our 9th wedding anniversary) to Hong Kong. We will spend the night there and then fly home on Sept 29th!! A long trip with alot of stops, but we will get to see alot of China and have so many cool experiences (I hope) to share with Alba as she gets older.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Can't wait! And have I told you how much I love the name Alba?!

Rachel said...

awwww, thanks!