Monday, August 11, 2008

Meow

Mc has developed a recent attachment to this stuffed cat the Seester and Andrew gave her when she had her heart surgery.

She calls him meow... creative, right?

We can't go anywhere without it. If we get in the car and she doesn't have it, she asks "Ah Meow" (which translated means, where's my cat) the ENTIRE time... and I mean the WHOLE time we are in the car.

At least he's soft and cuddly. Although, after washing him last week, he went to the fair Friday night and the farmer's market Saturday. He is now covered in cheese, dirt and I'm pretty sure dum dum sucker.

You should also note the pink he's wearing. Mc found those in her 0-3 month box while I was going through it for Jaclyn. She was adament he wear them... thus, the cats been wearing pink nikes.

2 comments:

the kings said...

It makes me so happy that she loves that little thing!!! The fact that it is a cat (as you know I hate cats, but was more than willing to order that for her b/c she for some reason loves them)does not deter me from being excited.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

those are cute pics of her!