Saturday, August 16, 2008

Potty Time


I think we're about ready to potty train. Mc has asked to go to the bathroom 3 times in the last two days, and two of those times she's gone. (Needless to say I lost my mind... who knew you could get so excited about tinkle?)

It just came out of nowhere... I thought she was that kid that would never be ready. She can walk around in a poopy diaper all night and it never bother her. But lately, she's been telling me after she goes and laying down so I can change her. Then, she's told me she needed to tinkle twice, so I think she's there.

Anybody have any tricks or hints to offer before we start? I'm a little scared!!!

4 comments:

The Roper's said...

Addy has a major sweet tooth-we kept a candy jar in the bathroom and she got a treat after she went. My kid would do anything for some sugar though :)

Melissa P. said...

we just did potty camp this past week ourselves! i blogged about it before we began and then again last night posted giving a play by play...if you have any question or need support just let me know! i am in no way an expert, but our world is definately potty focused these days! good luck! :)

Katie said...

GO Mc!! Good Luck! I thought about you ALL day yesterday as I spent 4 hours in the ER trying to pass a kidney stone!!! Oh, my! I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!!!!!! Mine was the size of a deer tick and the pain was unbearable. I can't imagine the pain you have gone through.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

oh my! i can't wait to hear all about it!