Friday, January 2, 2015

30 Days of Paleo Dinners Updated

Ok friends!  After a few months of using my own Paleo Meal Plan, I realized it needed a little tweaking.  :)  There were a few meals I didn't love, so I've redone it.  I've replaced a couple of not-so-hot meals with some super yummy ones!  (If you cooked something you loved, but I didn't, the old meal plan is still posted, of course)

Below you will find a 30 day meal plan plus grocery lists for each week and a link to my pinterest page that contains all of the recipes.  I think it is very easy to use, but let me know if you have any questions!

Two things I want you to remember:  this is ALOT of dinners.  You may not use it everyday.... If your fam eats out some during the week, "Week1" may actually last you 6-8 days!  Also, the grocery lists look REALLY long, but about halfway down you will notice they are mostly spices, oils, and things you probably bought the first week!  Yeah!!!

So, without further ado, here you go!!!!

30 Days of Paleo Dinners

Grocery List Week 1
Grocery List Week 2
Grocery List Week 3
Grocery List Week 4

30 Day Paleo Recipes



No comments: