Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ball Pits



For years now, since I was old enough to understand the grotesqueness of a ball pit, I've been quite disgusted by them. Just the thought that some kid might vomit their pizza up in the one at Chuck E Cheese, and leave it for me to find, is about the nastiest thing I can think of. (Although, that phobia was somewhat curbed in talking to Jen Chance today. She informed me that there is no longer a ball pit there. I'd bet there's a good chance there were just one to many projectile hurlers for the company to handle!)

Anyway, yesterday we went to try a new gymnastics place out; My Gym in Brentwood. It was great, lots to do. But, guess what they had and guess what was the only thing was my child wanted to do? Exactly... so gross. I even got in with her. It was quite clean though and I wasn't overly disgusted. However, we may have to reconsider further visits to My Gym!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hagen loves the ball pit too! I wish I could have seen the both of you in it!!

A&L King said...

Oh those disgust me too--I had a bad experience at a Chuck E Cheese

Katie and Shae said...

I have always had the same gross feeling about those too, but they were definitely my favorite thing at Chuck E Cheese and Show Biz.