Monday, July 30, 2007

Great Sale


Today I went over to Especially Baby to see if they still had a doll I saw on sale a few weeks ago. Well, they did, and they are having a great sale! She was 75% off! So is about half the store! Clothes (not much girls but a lot of boys), artwork, diaper bags, toys, books, bags, clocks, frames, lamps bedding, all kinds of stuff!

The sale just started yesterday, so if you get there when the doors open tomorrow, you can probably still get some good stuff. A lot of stuff wasn't marked, but just ask, basically everything on the right side of the store is on sale!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i told my mom about it so she can hit it up if she has any spare time for little t-bone. thanks!

Courtney said...

I was just there a few weeks ago...sounds like I missed out! I may have to send my sister-in-law over!

Jennifer said...

i went today and they were mostly out of stuff for mc but i did end up getting a really cute picture for her room and some toys for the bath. thanks for the heads up!!!