Sunday, July 15, 2007

My 30th












Yesterday was my 30th Birthday. Daren planned a party for me at Sambuca, down in the gulch. I had no idea where we were going or what my party would be like, but he went above and beyond. It was absolutely fabulous and a total blast. The food was great, wine was great, and company was great too! Plus, our two waitresses were fabulous. Very attentive and super sweet. If any of you are looking for a place to have a party, you should check it out. Hope you enjoy these pics!

10 comments:

Heather said...

I am so sad we missed it!

Katie said...

Thank you for not posting the pictures that your mom was randomly taking....I'm sure they were NICE!
Last night was so fun! Just think.... we've been friends for 20 years. We are OLD!!!

Melissa P. said...

Happy Birthday! I was sorry to miss it and glad to see pictures...glad you guys had fun!! What a sweet husband you have!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

I am so sorry I missed it too!!! I really wish we could have made it. You guys all look so fabulous.

A&L King said...

Seester, looks like it was blast! We missed being with you.

caroline G said...

I am so glad that we got to come up! It was great to see everyone :)

Heather B Mc said...

Rachel, please put at least one more picture of me up. Really, really, fun party. Tell Darren this is what I want him to do for my 30th.

Rachel said...

Heather - The scary thing is I have like 10 more!

The Hadfields said...

How fun! Happy birthday Rachel!!

Elizabeth S said...

Hey Rachel! Loved reading your blog. Your 30th looks like it was so fun! I was 3 months away from having Campbell, so we did nothing for mine! Anyway, it was great to hear from you. I live in Murfreesboro (I saw you have some fanily that lives here?) so if you come this way we will have to meet up. Talk to you soon!