Friday, July 11, 2008

McHaney's First VBS

Our church starts VBS at 3 years. But, since I directed a class this year, Mc, at only two, was able to go attend. It was so cute. We sang songs, from VBS, every night and she did lots of art. Every day she'd scream when I dropped her off, but as soon as I was out of sight, she'd stop.

I was so proud of her. Five days, she went everyday for 5 days! I was amazed, really. The child has never been to school or anything, and she did awesome!!!!

Below are a few pics from the week. One is during VBS. The second, as you can see, are mommy and daughter in their matching shirts. The last one was tonight at dinner with her new friends Ann Elizabeth and Walter. We went to eat with them, and their mommy and daddy, to celebrate VBS (being over). ;)

Hope you all have had as great of a week as we have!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you were having fun teaching! That is great!

A&L King said...

there is something in her face in that last picture that looks a lot like you when you were little. Glad the week was such a success. I know you were a great teacher.

Shannon said...

You are such a great mom!

caroline G said...

You are so fantastic. McHaney is adorable and I love her hair with the bow!