Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Visit with "Grandaddy"

Tonight we went to eat with Daren's Dad and Barbara, and Daren's Grandaddy (David's Dad). We don't get to see him very often, in fact, last time we saw him, Mc was 2 weeks old. This time, she was 2 years old! So crazy... it doesn't seem like it has been that long, but I guess time really does fly.

Grandaddy lives in Chattanooga, but was in town for the Senior Olympics, which he bowled in... how cute is that? Anyway, it was good to catch up with him, and I was able to snap this precious picture of him with his two great-grandaughters. How freakin precious!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

She looks so much like you in this picture!

Mary said...

That's what I was going to say! Such a little Hasty face in that photo!!

A&L King said...

wow! That's awesome that he is bowling in the senior olympics.

Ginny said...

Hey Rachel,
I ran across your blog the other day. Your daughter is ADORABLE! My mom was talking to your dad the other day and apparently we share something in common...kindney stones! They are awful. I just got out of the hospital and was there for 5 days! Anway, your family is so cute!
Ginny Smith