Monday, July 21, 2008

Trip to Pasadena





This last week, and over the weekend, I went with my Mom to visit the Seester and Andrew in Pasadena. We had a great time talking, shopping, and "tasting".

Wednesday, Lauren picked us up at the airport and we went to do a little shopping. Next, we went to the Montage, a beautiful resort on the beach in Malibu. We had a bottle of champagne by the fire in the bar (see pic of me at left!) and looked out on the ocean. Beautiful! Our flight had gotten in late, so we finished up the night with a little dinner and headed to bed.

Thursday, Mom and I met the Seester for brunch and went out to see a few of the Pasadena sites. (note "Father of the Bride" House at left.) Then, Lauren had to work from 1-8, so Mom and I did some serious shopping. That night, we met Andrew for drinks and Lauren joined us for a late dinner. Friday, more of the same. We went to some outlets and yes, shopped again.

On Saturday, Lauren picked us up early and we drove to Santa Barbara to do a little wine tasting. We had an early lunch and got started. The wine was good and the country was pretty. It's no Napa, but it will do! (Pic of Sester at bottom is after lots of tasting)

It was so good to see the Seester and have a little girl time. I missed my main girl bunches and bunches though! So, as much fun as we had, I'm glad to be home!

5 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

LOVE the pic of the Father of the Bride house! It is one of my favorite movies.

Unknown said...

wouldnt expect anything different from the pic. cute pj's for Mc. they are adorable. sounds like yall had a blast.

Heather said...

I'm glad ya'll had a fun trip. Happy Belated B'day. We were out of town last week!

Courtney said...

sounds like a great trip!

caroline G said...

Fabulous!!! I love the Father of the bride house.