Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sheryl Crow

Yes, Thursday night, my sweet husband did something totally out of character and suprised me with tickets to the Sheryl Crow concert.

He called about 4:oo, and said he had gotten 2 tickets in the Sommet luxury box from a consultant. He booked us a hotel room and everything! I lined David and Barbara up for a little slumber party with Mc at their new pad and headed downtown.

We went to the concert and she was AWESOME!!! the box wasn't bad either. :) After the concert, we headed over to Big Bang and listen to music for 2 hours. So out of character for us these days! I felt like we were in college again! After leaving there, we got a guy on a scooter pulling a 2 seater biggy to take us back to our hotel. Hilarious! Finally, once back at the room, we ordered dinner from some 24 hour place (b/c it was 2am!) and it was fabulous!!!

Anyway, just had to brag on my little hubby. It was so sweet of him to do, and I really appreciated it!!!


PS- The pics below were to funny not to post!

6 comments:

caroline G said...

Fabulous!! I hope you sang "the first Cut is the deepest" standing up...possibly with a lighter. I love Sheryl!!! Daren is wonderful.

kma said...

YEAH...Awesome husbands always make things better! :) Looks like a fun nite...Ward and I have done Big Bang a couple of times and had a BLAST! Kelly

Anonymous said...

the necklace looks fabulous- jac

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Wow! How much fun! What a great husband.

B said...

How fun!!!! Don't you love feeling young and spontaneous again!

Way to go D!

Heather B Mc said...

soooooo jealous!!!!!!! way to go D!