Sunday, September 9, 2007

Go Titans!









Well, football season has officially started! I know, I know, it started last weekend, but we didn't pull out our cheer leading uniform until THIS weekend, so for the ladies in the Phillips' household, it was today. Isn't it cute? I bought it last year for her at a consignment sale. (She's showing me where her head is in that top picture. She points to it and says "HEED", like Mike Myers in I Married an Axe Murderer.)

On another note, here's Utah's latest outfit; It was too classic to pass up!


There is also another video posted. I don't know if any of you received "Cookie's Week" from Books from Birth, but it is one of Mc's favorites. In the video, she is telling Cookie what a bad cat she is.

5 comments:

the kings said...

ok McHaney's costume is precious...but Utah's about made me pee in my pants.

Heather said...

I can't read Lauren's blog! I am sad!

Heather B Mc said...

The videos of her disciplining animals and baby doll are too much. She is already a little moma.

Rachel said...

I know, so bossy. (I don't know where she gets it.):)

I'm sure it won't be long before the playgroup is playing "school" and she is the "teacher." ;)

Elizabeth S said...

That video was so cute!