Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Seester's Weekend Part 2


Sunday after church, and Mc's newest version of a nap, (25 minutes... seriously, she's sleeping 25 minutes a day for me right now. But, that's another blog.) we went over to Mom and Dad's so Mc could swim and the rest of the family showed up around 5:30 for dinner. Everyone was so excited to see Lauren and it was good to visit with everybody.

Monday morning, we met at Bread and Company and had breakfast before they left town. I was so sad to see both of them go. I really wish they lived closer.

Soon, very soon, I know. But still. If I could just see them whenever I wanted to, I'd be much happier!

Family Time Sunday Night



Swimming with Uncle Murdock (L&A- is it dock or doch?) and Grandaddy



Twin Surfers... kindof

7 comments:

Katie and Shae said...

what precious pictures! Annabelle is feeling much better - still a runny nose but not screaming anymore :)

Elizabeth S said...

Hey Rach. I left a response for you on my blog, but I figured you would read it here sooner :) I think Mc would love the aquarium. Luke would've loved it more but we were with a big group so we were moving slow. If I had been able to go a little quicker, we would have made it through the whole thing. He loved the first part.

caroline G said...

Too MUCH FUN!!! You all look beautiful! I am so glad that you got to have a good visit!

A&L King said...

wikipedia says "Murdoch"

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

oh, you & heather will have to talk. brooks is doing that too. i'm so sorry! anyway, looks like such a fun weekend!

Katie and Shae said...

i posted pics of Annabelle in her precious sunshine bubble - check it out

Heather B Mc said...

look like a lot of fun. Yeah, Brooks will some days only sleep like 45 minutes which just kills me. Mainly bc he is the furthest thing happy when he wakes up after such a short nap. Hope to see y'all soon.