Sunday, December 16, 2007

Breakfast with Santa




I'm a little hesitant to post this, because I really don't want anyone else to know about it. But, I can't resist. :)

This morning, our family, along with 3 other families went to Breakfast with Santa at Davis Kidd. It was very casual, very relaxed and very easy (not to mention not very crowded, hence the not wanting to tell you part.) I was so shocked. With 6 kids between the 4 families, our meal was quite pleasant. The food was decent and served buffet style so you could go get it whenever you wanted... nice!

Also, Santa was there. Everyone got their picture made with him and he was seriously the best Santa ever... so sweet with a very gentle nature. Every kid I saw had their pic made with him. (Not so upstairs when Mc and I went a few weeks ago.)

Afterward, we went over to the play area and let the kids hang out for a while. Then, Mc and Ava ran wild all over the mall (see video). Needless to say, after such a big morning, our girl took a good nap!

No comments: