Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cake Update

Sorry it took a while to update you on the outcome of our cake, but we've been quite busy. And sadly, somehow in all the rush, I deleted all of the pictures of Mc with her cake. There was one that was so cute too. I am so mad at myself. Oh well, at least I was able to salvage the video.

Just to setup the video, I told Mc I was going to get the camera so I could take her picture with the cake. When I came back in the room, the little sneak was sticking her finger into the lemon glaze we had just poured all over it. She thought she was so sneaky!

Oh and PS, the cake was great... we've already eaten the whole thing!

2 comments:

A&L King said...

Im not even sure if she is being sneaky--she seems to be fine with the fact that you are watching--yeah, i think she liked it!

caroline G said...

I love your voice in all your videos! Makes me smile.

John was watching the cake one over my shoulder and was commenting on how pretty and expressive McHaney's eyes are. What a beautiful child you have!