Monday, December 10, 2007

Officially in Business


Thanks to much prodding from all of you guys, I have taken and completed my first embroidery order!

So, without further ado, I am officially taking orders. I will definitely do dishtowels, nightgowns, t-shirts, golf towels, and sippy cups. These are items I can get myself and will try to keep in stock. Anything else you might need, Just let me know and we can talk about it.

I can't make any guarantees for Christmas, but email me with your needs and if I have it in stock, it shouldn't be a problem. (I'll definitely let you know if I can have it to you by Xmas before you order!)

Hope you all are excited; I know I am!

8 comments:

Katie said...

lookin' good! I really like the tan dishtowels!

caroline G said...

When you say nightgown do you mean infant to toddler or would a school age (2nd grade) be appropriate?

A&L King said...

way to go seester! One step closer to owning a childrens chop where you design and make all the clothes.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Congrats!! Hope business starts out great!

Melissa P. said...

so great!! i am so impressed!! i might just need to order something...

Courtney said...

That is great! Hmmmm, what do I need monogrammed? Post a pic of the monogrammed sippy cups and t-shirts. By the way, I love the light pink mixing bowl in the previous post!

Katie and Shae said...

i am continually impressed with you Rachel - those look awesome! how much are sippy cups?

Tracy Carson said...

I just saw our stuff!!! Looks great on the web and I know it will look even better in person. I would love to be a reference! Looking forward to getting it in the mail!