Monday, December 10, 2007

Help in the Kitchen



Mc is finally wanting to help in the kitchen! (Thank goodness since she is getting one of her own for Christmas!) The last few days she's been "helping" me. Saturday, we had company for dinner and she helped with the chicken and dumplings. Today, we are baking a cake together. She is a great ingredient adder and stirrer, although we have a slight problem keeping our hands out of the mix... of course she wants to touch everything. Don't worry though, I make her wash her hands before we cook!!!

The cake is baking as we speak... apricot nectar, yum yum!!! Here are some pics. I'll let you know how the final product turns out!

1 comment:

A&L King said...

I have that same little rubbery blue pan. Probably because you told me to register for it. McHaney looks like a good helper!