Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Videos

I'm going to be posting a few new videos today; mainly to update the Seester, but I hope all of you enjoy them too!!!

I do realize that there is now a link where I can upload my videos right to the blog. I've done that a few times, but have decided I do not like it because when I want to go back and watch them it is more difficult to find them than it was when I was uploading them to google and posting on the left side of the blog over there. Sooo, anyway, be watching for a little Life with the Phillips maintenance today and enjoy the new videos!

PS- I realize how silly it looks to see my hand in the bubbles video and how poorly done it is. But, you trying filming and blowing bubbles at the same time... for someone with 0% coordination like me, it is quite a feat!!!!

4 comments:

A&L King said...

YESSS!!! I love new videos! I love how in the farm animal one she is slowly creeping closer to the camera the whoe time--her donkey sound is my favorite. Man, those bubbles are so exciting for her. Her grin is priceless-so precious.

Jennifer said...

those are cute! i love that you are watching jakers in the background. mary carter loves that show...actually, i think it is so funny and she doesn't really care about it.

caroline G said...

Tricky Ricky is so cute! She obviously paid alot of attention in gymnastics!

the kings said...

I think tricky ricky is my new favorite.