Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Drumroll Please!

After many requests to get something up (in some semblance of order) with pricing, info, etc. on my available embroidery items...
I present Bits and Pieces Embroidery.

This is a new blog I have set up that will have pictures, pricing, ideas and more for items I can create for people.

There is now a link to it on my blog below McHaney's Favorite Tricks.

It is a work in progress, but please let me know what you think! I will be adding new items for a while!

6 comments:

the kings said...

yay sister! That's wonderful--I'm going to link it to my blog

caroline G said...

Fantastic!! Everything looks great! Betsy loves her onsie!

Also, I LOVE the tag team video.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Congrats! Looks great!!

The Claunch Family said...

Hey Rachel! I haven't talked to you in ages, but I got a link to your blog through Melia. Your stuff is really cute and your little girl is adorable!

Natalie said...

Everything is so cute! But I'm having flashbacks to a certain, quirky ad-specialty business in West Tennessee. Hopefully this will be less stressful, though probably not as entertaining :)

Heather B Mc said...

Looks cute!!!!! Way to go!!