Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Party

Last night we had some friends over for the Super Bowl. (Which, I must say I was thrilled that the Giants won! Go Eli!!!) Most of them have kids and thus Mc had her own little party! It was all girls, and they were so cute. Dancing, playing, squealing... I can't wait to see what is to come as they get older! Anyway, I know this is a lot of pics to post, but I had a hard time choosing; There were so many good ones!

Libby Claire pushing Mc around. This was her favorite thing all night!

Annabelle playing on the leapfrog pad

All the girls ready for bed in their cute pj's!

Reading books at a rare quiet time during the evening.

Ava in her favorite tent. Every time she is here she hangs out in this thing!

Libby Claire and Mc hugging

The 3 "big" girls being silly

Cool Ava

10 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

I was glad they won, too. Go Giants!

Elizabeth S said...

Oh, and I love how Mc's jumper turned out. Very cute!

A&L King said...

those are so great! It looks like they will be good friends! They remind me of the pictures of all the river rest girls growing up together.

thesemanchiks said...

Hey Rachel! Thanks for the comments on my blog. The tips for flying will be great! Also, if you can, I would like to see that picture of your car seat that you were describing. Thanks again.
Brooke

thesemanchiks said...

Rachel, That seat is very cool! Thanks for sharing. They aren't cheap though :( I can see how that would work great.

Julie said...

Hey Rachel- the new pics are really cute. The peds anathes. was Dr. Vuksunni-this is a terrible spelling of her name, I'm sure! Call me if you have any questions. We'll be praying for Mc!

Heather B Mc said...

Girls just want to have fun!!!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Yes..... I have a dog!! His name is Claude and he's the sweetest thing ever! We told Honey that if mommy went back to work, then we would get her a dog. We wanted a puppy, but when we met Claude our hearts just melted!

It was so great to talk to you!

Jennifer said...

it's whatever the youngest class is i think. i really hope she gets in. i like the clearview mdo but they only offer two days a week and i want her in only one day a week.

thanks for the suggestions. we thought about grove park inn but i've been to asheville so much b/c my aunt and uncle live there. but we're still thinking. at least we could drive there.

Shannon said...

I got the diaper covers and sippy cups on Friday, and they are SO CUTE! I LOVE THEM! Thank you so much!