Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Music Class



I signed McHaney up for a 6 week music class at our church about a month ago.

I don't really like it; it is a little too structured for us. (as you will see in the videos I've posted, she's the wildest one in the class by far, and I'm not sure the others like it very much.)

She loves it though because she is completely oblivious to all of the looks I receive from the other moms. Little do they know she isn't acting up... she's just a wild maniac all the time!

Anyway, we won't be signing up to do it again, so I thought I'd better get some pictures and video while I had the chance!

7 comments:

A&L King said...

Hilarious! I think later in life she should hook up with that little boy who was climbing on his mom. Who by the way seemed just as wild as Mc.

caroline G said...

Love the videos and the hair. I though she was running to you and then she just kept going!

Jenny Beth said...

Funny, funny!!! She looks like she is going to town on those drum sticks!!!

Courtney said...

That's funny! I did a class like that with Will and he was all over the place too. I wasn't a big fan of it either...so we are going to try swimming lessons!

Melissa P. said...

omg! that is great! andy and i watched all of them last night and laughed so hard....not only because she was cute but b/c we can totally relate! andy commented that sydney would be the same only she would have thrown the bells across the room while running in circles! we have got to get those girls together.....

Elizabeth S said...

She is too cute!

B said...

I love that you have no shame dogging a church-sponsored-event for all of the blog-o-sphere to see!! No shame in the game!