Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST


Tonight was the season premiere of LOST. Yeah! With all the mindless, reality TV going on, and the writer's strike, I had pretty much given up on television.

Ahh, but then the previews started and I started counting down. I was not disappointed. It was glorious to have something to watch and ponder on. I'm still thinking about all the clues and foreshadowing 2 hours later. Will they go back? Who are the other 3 that left the island? Who was in that coffin last season? Does Jin have her baby? What the heck do the people on the boat want on the island? On and on. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. Just kidding... kind of.

I'm so happy to be watching something. Anyone know when Heroes starts up again? :)

5 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

I don't know when Heroes starts back up, but I LOVED the premier of Lost tonight. I had to get on the computer for a while just to let my mind calm down. Can't wait till next week.

Courtney said...

love love love Lost! I am SO glad it is back too!

the kings said...

it was awesome--the recap episode really helped me get into b/c i had missed a lot of parts over the last couple years. Also, I'm in the contest--if i win, ill give it to you, but I think I was the 40th person to enter!

lyla said...

we are completely OBSESSED with lost! i am dying to know who the other 3 are. and jacob's house and hurley--what on earth?

The Roper's said...

I'm right with ya....So glad it is back on!