Friday, January 11, 2008

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything

Well, a long awaited day as finally arrived at our house. Since October, we have been anticipating the release of "Veggie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything". Well, today is the big release day. Many of you may have never taken your child to a movie before (I never have). Well, if not, let me recommend that this be their first. It is sure to hold their attention with action, songs, bright colors and more. (Plus, you'll actually enjoy it. Daren and I think the Veggies are hilarious!)

We hope to attend Sunday afternoon for Mc's first movie experience. I'll post a full review after seeing it!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Rachel! Can I place an order for those adorable diaper covers?! I like the white one with the pink lettering. I need two. One with the initials ASL (Addison Lynn Shumate) and another with SMK (Savannah Kate Mooney). No rush. Both girls are due early March, but I can give them whenever you can get them done. Let me know if you can do that, and what I owe you. I'm thinking 3-6 month size? Is that how they size diaper covers? Having a boy, I'm clueless! Thanks!

A&L King said...

Im so excited for her!