Wednesday, January 9, 2008

8 Things About McHaney


Ethan tagged me to tell 8 things about myself, so here goes:

1. I have a small Veggie Tales obsession. Well maybe it isn't small... I have movies, books, toys, clothes and even food that depicts the characters. All things Veggie is what I'm about.

2. I love the water. I could live in the water. I'm also a certified survival swimmer.

3. I have about 12 nicknames... seriously. Sugar Bear, Bits, Mc, Mc Attack, Big Mc, Mc n cheese, Stink, Boo, Angel, Princess, Princess Peanut, Sweet, etc, etc. I'm lucky I even know my name!!!

4. I really like farm animals. Cows, ducks and cats in particular. (My Grammy lives on a farm and when I pretend to call her on my cell phone I make all of my animal noises.)

5. I'm in the process of giving up my ba (pacifier). I'm two days clean. No meetings yet.

6. Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes is my favorite song in the whole world. But, I like to sing it "Head, Me's, and Nose".

7. My favorite time of day is when my Daddy, who I have nicknames Deda, comes home.

8. I am a daredevil. I love to be thrown around, jump off things, ride things, and risk my life every chance I get. So unlike Mommy... she is scared to death most of the time].

So, I guess that's it. Eight things about me. I'm supposed to tag 8 more people. So, Sadie Jane, Annabelle, Mary Carter, Sydney, and all 4 Shirley's, you're it. (I realize this is 9, but I'm making my own rules... as usual.)

Hope you enjoyed!

McHaney

5 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

OK. I did it. How sad is it that I didn't think I could come with eight things each! They all run together when you have four. HA!

Jennifer said...

those are cute! i wish MC would get into veggie tales b/c i think they are so funny but she's still totally obsessed with elmo. but i think they are totally on the same page with the danger thing...mc just learned to climb all over the furniture and is constantly falling off backwards and then laughing about it!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

i'm glad you're my friend, 'caney'. i like to look at your picture every day. love, ethan.

Rebecca said...

happy you enjoyed it and even happier newsies is one of your favorites! tell mc i loved her blog too!

The Hadfields said...

How funny. I love all the nicknames. Sophie loves it when her daddy gets home too!!