Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas at Gimmy and PawPaw's

Sunday before Christmas we went down to Tullahoma to spend Christmas with Daren's Dad and Stepmom. We always go down with Dennis and Anna and spend the night. This year, the girls were both there too and it was so fun to watch them get all excited about their toys and stuff!

I don't remember much of the trip because I got the worst head cold of my life on Saturday and am still fighting it. (Yes, Saturday as in December 22nd and I am still fighting it 2 weeks later!)

Anyway, Mc got a kitchen from Gimmy and Pawpaw and she loved it! She may be a little young for pretend right now, but she still loves opening and shutting all of the doors, turning the knobs, etc.

Here are a few pics:
Opening Presents with Gimmy


Opening the Kitchen


Playing with the Kitchen


Playing with Zoe and Utah


One of my Favorite pics from Christmas...
Reading with Uncle D and Sadie Jane

3 comments:

the kings said...

that picture of Mc and the dogs cracks me up. It looks like she is losing the game--whatever the game is. I hope she feels better! Double ear infection--yuck!

Melissa P. said...

hope you feel better soon! welcome back to blogging world!

sydney got a pink kitchen too and is LOVING it!

The Hadfields said...

Cute pics, I love her kitchen!! I've missed your posts!!! Hope you are feeling better soon.