Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Eve

We always spend Christmas Eve at my Nan's house. First we go to church for the Christmas Eve service, then we head over to her house for dinner and gift opening. It is always fun!

Mc got called out this year in church. Seriously, middle of the service, preacher called her out... "I've been sitting here watching the little girl in the green dress with the purple pacifier..." It was sweet though. He was saying how sweet it was that she was so interested in what was going on.

Anyway, that was our excitement for the evening. Here are a few pics from the night.

Mc and Papa Leon
Opening presents with Gaga

Lauren, Andrew, Mandi, and Ned

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey,
I sent you an invitation today. I'm running a little behind this year! It will be at my house on Friday, the 18th from 10-8. I sent directions. Let me know if this doesn't work for you and I'll let you know about some other parties.