Thursday, April 24, 2008

GREAT SALE!




Calling all Nashvillian Mom's!

I just came from on of the greatest kid's sales I've been to yet! It is the Pears and Bears Sample Sale. It is on Hwy 70 in the State Farm Bldg. It goes on all day today and tomorrow. It is DEFINITELY worth the trip. They have lots of Spring/Summer 08 stuff, and the sale on it isn't so good, but everything else is $10-20 dollars!!!! And it is AMAZING classic stuff you could use for years! These are a few of my favorite items I purchased just this morning.

Bubble and Matching Doll Dress- $20.00 total
50's Polka Dot w/ Purse- $30.00 total
Floral Dress with Hot pink Sash- $20.00!!!!

You gotta go... seriously!!!!

4 comments:

the kings said...

In that second picture she is totally striking a modeling pose!

Heather said...

That is so close to me! I might have to check it out!

caroline G said...

Love it!! She is such a doll. Her hair looks so cute.

The Roper's said...

She is looking more and more like her Mommy! Beautiful!
Wish that I could go...I would just come out with clothes that they don't need :(
How do you find all these great sales???