Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Scare Gaga


McHaney loves to be scared. She always has. She loves for you to chase her. She loves for you to hide from her and then jump out and scare her. The child has no fear.

My dad has always loved to scare people, so they fit perfectly together. He puts a blanket over his head and chases her around the house. She begs for him to do it all the time. Lately however, she has been paying him back by trying to put the blanket "over her head" and scare him. I use the term "over her head" loosely because it usually just consists of her dragging the blanket behind her, but whatever. I was able to snap this one picture the other night though, and I thought it was precious!

3 comments:

Melissa P. said...

what a precious picture! sydney loves the same things...

A&L King said...

I talked to dad on the phone this weekend, and I could hear her in the background going, "Ga-Ga, Ga-Ga!!!" He said she wanted him to scare her!

caroline G said...

That picture cracks me up! So cute.