Monday, April 7, 2008

Vegas





Daren and I just returned from a few days in Vegas. This was the third time we had left Mc and by far, the best. I just needed to relax and that's exactly what I got to do.

I laid by the pool for 3 days and actually got to READ a book (Not worrying the whole time about "someone else" falling in was fantastic!) I got to spend a couple of hours at the spa which was the most amazing spa I've ever been to in my life. Daren had to do some work stuff while we were there (it was a business trip for him) so I also got to shop a little and go see Cirque O.

We ate the best sushi I've ever had in my life and were able to just have some much needed time together.

Anyway, it was the best. We had so much fun I totally forgot to take pictures. These are just a few I snapped of the gardens (we stayed at the Bellagio, which is amazing.) when I was returning from shopping. And, the last day we got the towel boy to snap one pic of us by the pool!

7 comments:

Melissa P. said...

that sounds amazing! i am so glad you had a great time!

caroline G said...

Fun!! Did you get a little sun!?!

The Diddles said...

Fun!!! and crazy getting back! Glad it worked out!

Whitney Akin said...

so fun that you had such a nice spring break 2008!

A&L King said...

that looks like it was great! What book did you end up reading?

kma said...

Awesome! I am sure it was much needed!!!! Kelly

Jenny Beth said...

Looks like you all had fun!!! It is a treat to go out there and just veg!!!Glad you all had a blast and wasn't Crique O amazing!!!!