Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Big Party







Mc's Bday party was last night. I think it went over well... except that I ran out of food. Other than that, things went great!

We had a teletubbies themed party at my parent's house. I decorated in primary colors and had a few teletubbies things as well. (It is hard to find teletubbies stuff b/c they've been around for like 10 years... leave it to my kid to be obsessed with something impossible!)

All the kids swam and we had a blow up water slide and moon bounce we borrowed from the Chances. The best thing though... Daren and Dennis dressed up like teletubbies. It was hilarious! They ran around and Mc hugged all over them. (all the other kids were scared to death!) They got on the water slide with her and played around. She was so excited!

We had dipsy dogs and tinky winky tortillas, chips and hot dips, and fruit with tubbie custard. (Yes, it was pink... thank you gimmy, it was awesome!!!) We did cake and cupcakes and opened presents.

Before I knew it the party had been going 2 and a half hours and it was time for everyone to go. They took their parting gifts which consisted of bubble wands, splash balls, curly straws, and candy.

I think Mc had a big time and I think all her little friends did too. Plus, it will be such a great memory to have of Daren and Dennis in those costumes!


PS- If you'd like to see more pics, you can click on the link on the left to see her shutterfly account. Just email me for the password!

5 comments:

caroline G said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCHANEY!!!! Looks like a fabulous party. You are super mama!!!

Jenny Beth said...

Happy Birthday Mchaney!!! What a fun party!!!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

the telletubbies were so funny/creepy. what a fun time!

Unknown said...

love the pics! happy birthday! im laughing out loud at the costumes. i died when lauren told me..have been anxiously awaiting the pics!

Heather said...

So cute! I have been waiting to see the pics too of Daren and Dennis!!