Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!


Happy Birthday Sweet Precious Angel!


Today my sweet wonderful McHaney Margaret is two years old. These have been the best two years of my life.

Mc, I love you more than I ever thought I could. Through all the sleepless nights, tantrums, sickness, and surgeries, I've never doubted that you are the most wonderful gift God could have placed in our lives.

You brighten the room when you're in it. You have a magical aura that draws people in. Your innocence is magnetic and your laugh is addictive. You are marked by God in all you do and I know that one day you will do great things for Him.

My heart is yours and you have Deda wrapped around your finger. Happy Birthday Bees, we love you!

7 comments:

kma said...

I think I am gonna cry! So sweet, mommy! Happy Birthday, Mc! :) Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel! Just happened to check your blog today on McHaney's bday - Happy Birthday to McHaney!!! Looks like you guys had a fun and busy weekend. Hope ya'll are doing well....talk to you later!
Claire

Anonymous said...

Oops....it was actually yesterday. My brain got confused as to which day it was! Ha!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

happy birthday mchaney!

Melissa P. said...

happy happy birthday mchaney!!! we hope you have a WONDERFUL year!

Jennifer said...

hey rachel! what is the name of the lady who taught Mc infant swimming? and where did she take. mc is in swimming lessons right now but i don't feel like she's getting anything out of it.

The Hadfields said...

Happy Late B-Day to McHaney!! She is precious and 2 is so much fun!!