Monday, June 9, 2008

Time to catch up!

I know it's been a long time, but we've been in "recovery" mode... and by we, I mean me.  Mc is like nothing ever happened.  The kid had heart surgery and recovers in one day.  I have kidney stones and 6 weeks later I'm still "recovering".  CRAZY!!!!  Anyway, I wanted to catch everyone up on what's been going on, so here we  go:

These pics are from the weekend before the surgery.  (Sorry, I still haven't learned all about this mac, and I can't get my pics in order.  So, please, just bear with me!)

We decided a full family weekend would be awesome!  It was gross on Saturday, so we went to the mall and then to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch.  Mc and Deda played in the rain that day too.  Later on in the week, she enjoyed a nice popsicle outside with Utah.  Mmm, sharing is lovely!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

yay! you're back!