Saturday, June 28, 2008

Go Dog Go!





I've gotten behind on my posts because I left my camera at the Chance's last week... so, please pardon me as I catch up!!!!

Last Friday night we went with the Hunter's to see Go Dog Go at the Nashville Children's Theatre. They were both extremely excited, as you can see from Ava's jumping in this first pic. I was afraid it was going to be over Mc's head, which to an extent, I think it was, but she still loved the action and she sat through the whole thing. She and Ava were both really cute to watch. They clapped along and actaully kept up with the interaction. I'd say, her first theatre experience was a success. She's been walking around all week saying, "Go Dog Go!" and "Beep, Beep. Beep, Beep." So Cute!

After the play, we went to Five Guys for cheeseburgers and hotdogs. That was also a success and the girls ruled the restaurant. They were wild! Oh, I dread the day the slumber parties start!

No comments: