Monday, June 9, 2008

Edible Arrangment





These pics are from an edible arrangement Mc received.  

She got lots of gifts throughout the week following surgery, and I hate to say it, but I think this one was by far her fave!  I don't know why, but she just lost her mind over it.  So cute!  

She loved picking out what she would get next, she loved to smell it, she just loved it!  As you can see from the pics, the chocolate covered apples were her favorite thing in the arrangement, but she ate every last drop of every piece of fruit in it!

6 comments:

kma said...

Hey...send me one next time I need a little something! I thing I would like it too! HA! Cute pics!

A&L King said...

so cute!! She is really getting big. All of these blogs in a row were fantastic!!!

caroline G said...

What a great idea! Also what a beautiful child. You are so blessed! glad all seems to be getting back to normal.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

I love that second picture - pure joy!!!

Courtney said...

Yum! I think I would have eaten it all too! I am glad she is doing so well after surgery! Answer to prayers I know!

Heather B Mc said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmm.I would much rather have that than flowers. She loves her fruit.