Friday, August 17, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese

Today we went to Chuck E Cheese. It was McHaney's first visit to the childhood wonderland. We went with Danielle and Ava. Ava is an old pro so she showed Mc the ropes.

They played for hours and crashed after we left. They danced, rode the carousel, went down the slide, ate pizza and hot dogs, etc., etc. As you can imagine, by the end of the trip they were running up and down the aisles screaming at each other (in laughter) from between the chairs. Luckily, it wasn't very busy.

In fact, I might say that going to Chuck E's at 10:30am is prime time. Not a lot of kids, it has just been cleaned the night before, the salad bar was clean, the pizza was fresh... needless to say we enjoyed ourselves. Here are some great pics from the day:

A few of the rides

Best Friends
Dancin' the day away with Chuck

4 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Sophie lOVES Chuck E Cheese! We have to go atleast once every few weeks to let her run and exhaust herself!! I used to hate that place but I'm beginning to think it's genius! How cute that she and Ava love each other so much!!

Katie and Shae said...

So cute! I can't wait for those days to start with us

Christine said...

McHaney looks like she is having the time of her life in those pictures. How cute. Will gets the same bed head look when he wakes up. It looks like a rat's nest. I have to wet it and comb it back down. I think he sweats alot when he sleeps and that makes it worse. I also wanted to tell you that we are praying for McHaney's heart and the procedure down the road.

Elizabeth S said...

We LOVE Chuck E Cheese! I didn't know if you saw my comment on your last post; my e-mail is elizabethshirley@bellsouth.net. I'm excited about getting together soon.