Friday, August 31, 2007

Getting Ready








Here are a few pics from our morning routine.

Mc got a step stool about a month ago to help her brush her teeth. Now, she stands on it the whole time I'm getting ready and tries to copy me.

These are pictures of her brushing her teeth, wearing the headband I use to wash my face, "putting on makeup" (she really just eats the brush), and brushing her hair.

She's so funny, and very adamant about what she wants to do. I think it is so cute she tries to copy me. Plus, I can keep my eye on her while I'm getting ready.

3 comments:

caroline G said...

So cute!! I love the look on your face. You are such a fabulous mamma!!

Whitney Akin said...

that is adorable!!!

The Hadfields said...

Sophie does the same thing!! She also likes to put on my heels and walk around the house. Girls will be girls!!!