Monday, May 12, 2008

A Few More Beach Pics

I couldn't resist posting a few of these as well:

On the beach with Adam and Jac.  I loved this pic.  
That's their Lab, Georgia, in the right corner,  Cash, the other dog, sadly didn't make this snapshot.


Watching "Word World" in the mornings; I'm, not sure who enjoyed it the most:  check out Adam's big grin.


6 months pregnant and straight out of 1976. 
(Yes, I had permission to post this!)  :)


The only pic we snapped of the 5 (or should I say 6) of us! 

I know my face looks swollen, but I've been doped up on pain meds and had about 6 bags of IV fluid run through me so I'm dealing with it.  :)


The last night... "cleaning out" the fridge.  It was disgusting.  And, Adam was quite concerned about one particular tub of meat he really wanted to take home.  So, that stayed... everything else was a free for all.  
They were disgusting.



2 comments:

The Hadfields said...

How fun!! Jaclyn looks adorable. I hope I can see her while she's pregnant. Glad you are feeling better!!

The Roper's said...

Jaclyn might the only pregnant woman able to wear a 2 piece...and look cute! Well, you probably could to :)