Thursday, May 29, 2008

Much Improved

McHaney has calmed down and is doing much better. My dad called me and let me talk to her. I got to hear that sweet little voice say, "hi, LaLa". It feels so good to know she feels better--I can't imagine the relief Rach and Daren must feel. There was a complication with the cath. in her leg earlier in the afternoon--dad said her leg turned blackish, and it was pretty scary, but the doctors got it under control. Her voice is a little hoarse from everything, but she is feeling and sounding much more like herself! Yay!
-LHK

4 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

I thought about y'all all day! Glad she is feeling better. You all are in my prayers!

Heather said...

I prayed off and on in the car all day today! Love ya'll!

Christine said...

I'm so glad everything went well and she is doing better. We will be praying for her recovery.

The Roper's said...

Glad to hear things went well and you are almost back home...will continue to pray for your sweet family.