Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Franklin Rodeo

Last night Daren and Mc went on a Daddy Daughter date.  I love it when they do that, nothing warms my heart more than to see them spending time.  (I was supposed to go, but I had a little more trouble with this litho than I did the first and just wasn't feeling to up to it.)

So, Deda and Big Mc headed out last night to go to the RODEO!  We all know how much McHaney loves horses and donkeys, so this was right up her alley.  They met Grammy (or Nana as Mc is now referring to her) and the Captain and had a big time.  Here are a few cute pics from the night:


Twins...
Too cute, aren't they?


Having too much fun with Grammy & The Captain!

3 comments:

A&L King said...

so cute!!!

kma said...

I lOVE it! I remember some event with the Brownies that I did with my daddy...a square dance? Anyway, I have a similar photo as a child! So cute! Kelly

Katie and Shae said...

That is SO fun! I grew up going to the Franklin Rodeo every year with my Dad... and I have to say i truly do miss it still - I saw signs up everywhere when i was in town a few weekends ago, and was so bummed that i wasn't going to get to take Annabelle to it! I love the pics